Thursday, October 22, 2009

Interesting Men's Witness Accounts Further Prove Conspiracy Theory

I thought all of these witness' accounts were very interesting. Mostly because I couldn't even fathom how I would feel at the moment my President was shot and killed. I'd be completely and utterly devastated, despite whether or not I favored him. My two key witnesses were Richard Carr, and Roger Craig. Both witness' accounts stated that there had somehow been more people involved with Kennedy's assassination than just Lee Harvey Oswald. The two said they saw a man hurriedly exit the Texas Schoolbook Depository and get into car with a dark skinned driver 15 minutes after the assassination. After the two had shared with journalists and others what they had seen that day, they'd been shot at or gotten into suspicious "accidents." Obviously, whatever knowledge they had, someone didn't want them to have, proving there were more people involved with the Kennedy Assassination than just Lee Harvey Oswald. Voila! I suppose I'm slightly more sure of my opinion now.

Sources:
1. http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKcraigR.htm
2. http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKcarrR.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment